2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

9/3/07

Go Away Congress

For the love of God Congress, go and focus all of your attention on a failing, multi-trillion dollar war... or a crumbling environment... or something that is more important to American society than professional wrestling.

I know... steroids are bad... painkillers are bad... I got it. I think that people that use steroids and painkillers and smoke marijuana are well aware that it is bad for them. What's more... I think that the families of people abusing these drugs know that it is bad. Also, I think that if family members can't tell that there is drug abuse going on, then that family isn't as close as they should be.

With all that in mind, Vince McMahon doesn't need to sit through Congressional hearings to be lectured on how to run his promotion by a bunch of old, crusty white men that themselves have alcohol and cocaine problems and fetishes for young boys. McMahon cleans up his own mess like any other corporation in America. No, the truth is that Congress wants McMahon's head. They didn't get him last time and they're going to try to make up for it this time.

Why? Because they were all fans of the wrestling promotions that McMahon gobbled up during the 80's. Well, maybe not. I don't know why and I'm not even going to guess. I don't care. It's a witch hunt and McMahon is the guy they want to take down... But they won't get him... cuz he's fucking innocent.

Anyway, the real reason I'm pissed is because all of the waning top WWE talent has been suspended having been linked to the "Pharmacy." Meaning... Raw tonight... will I see Orton? Will I see Kennedy? Jesus, I think that John Cena is going to be the WWE Champion for the rest of my life... or his life... Wait! I just had an idea.

Seannie-Wan

No comments: