2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

10/27/07

Wusssssuuuuuuup

I love Monday nights. I always will. I love to sit back after 12 hours of work and drink a coca-cola and watch Raw. I know, nowadays it usually sucks. But I still love it. Why? Because it might be good. You never know! Any Monday could be good. Usually, yeah it's not that good. But the talent is there... the creativity is there... and about once every two months the stars align and I see a Raw program that makes me go, "Pfft... no wonder I'm still watching pro-wrestling at 28 years of age."

I guess one day I'll have to stop watching it. I do notice that WWE is marketing itself more and more towards children. That's fine. TNA is marketing itself more towards me. I'm not knocking WWE. They're a business and trying to make money and kids are going to spend their parent's money on John Cena action figures. I'm not. No matter how good Raw is on any given Monday, I'm not dropping one red cent on a John Cena action figure. I'll drop fifty bucks on Wrestlemania, but not ten bucks on an action figure.

My point is I love watching wrestling. OK, to be honest, I'm just posting for the sake of posting.

No comments: