2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

2/7/08

ECW

I haven't written anything at all about ECW in a long long time.

I still don't have anything substantial to write about it.

CM Punk beat Chavo Guerrero in a 'Gulf of Mexico' Match. They were in water and they both had goggles and snorkles on. That, Paul Heyman, is EXTREME.

Stevie Richards is mounting a return from his injury... what? He was injured? Oh man... well, apparently he's going to be ok. Good!

Big Daddy V is not only REALLY fat, but he's getting a chance to be the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship via an Elimination Chamber Match. I think he has a very good chance at not winning.

I guess that since I'm blogging about ECW, I'm going to have to blog about SmackDown. Ew... well, I do run a wrestling blog with my partner, The Kidd. He's been covering Total Nonstop Action and I've been covering World Wrestling Entertainment. In actuality, I've only been covering their RAW brand. If I expect the loyal OIW readers to take OIW seriously, I'll have to start covering ECW and SmackDown. I just don't think that there is much to cover.

My new New Year's Resolution is to cover RAW on Monday and ECW on Tuesday and Smackdown on Saturday morning. The Kidd will be covering TNA on Thursday. That's that.

By the way, at the rate RAW is free-falling in quality, TNA should be the best promotion in Professional Wrestling by Monday. Being a life-long WWE fan, however, I'll give Vince McMahon until Wrestlemania to entertain me. (Dear Vince, John Cena is NOT entertaining.)

I'm very excited for TNA Impact later tonight... especially for the train wreck that was RAW.

No comments: