2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

2/9/08

'Wildcat' Chris Harris

If the WWE is willing to sign Chris Harris to a developmental deal, I'm sure they'd be willing to sign other, better TNA wrestlers.

Kaz is getting burried in a program with Dustin Rhodes. I'm sure he's not too happy going from one of the best matches of the year - the ladder match with Christian Cage - to nearly beating Kurt Angle for the TNA World Championship to wrestling Dustin Rhodes for a white rat. Maybe Kaz should give Vince McMahon or J.R. a call.

Kevin Nash gave an interview recently with somebody that isn't important and said that he really like the long-term plans that TNA has for Samoa Joe. That's good because Samoa Joe may be the best pro-wrestler not only in that company, but possibly in any North American company (WWE). However, I'd give a pinky to see Samoa Joe jump ship to the WWE. I'm sure he'd get burried on SmackDown, but he might not... Seeing how the crowd reacted to him on his first appearance would be the most interesting thing.

There is plenty of underused talent in TNA and I'm sure they are looking at Chris Harris' new WWE deal and saying to themselves -- 'Hey, I wonder what would happen if I gave the WWE a call. I know what happens if I stay here. I'll watch Kurt Angle cut promos for half an entire show and then I'll have a five minute squash match every other week and take a risky bump. Granted, if I get an opportunity in the WWE, I have to watch John Cena arm wrestle people as the main event, but there are two other brands in that company in which I can flourish. I would also make allot more money with the WWE. Hmmm....' -- at least that is what I would be saying to myself.

No comments: