2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

2/11/08

Regarding The Kidd's Spelling...

Nicely done... some of the best spelling I've seen all year.

As far as Melina and Maria... you're forgetting about Mickie James - yes, the same Mickie James that is much hotter than Maria.

Concerning the 'Incest Angle,' OIW does not support or condone incest. In fact, OIW is greatly offended by Vince McMahon's desire to do an incest storyline. It's uncomfortable and awkward and it will be another segment of Raw that will make me say to myself, 'Man, I wish WCW was still around so that not only would I not be watching this garbage, but if this garbage was still being produced, I could change the channel to WCW and see Goldberg maintain his undefeated streak.' I hate Incest and John Cena and adults kissing Vince McMahon's ass on national television. Why do I keep watching Raw?

If Bobby Lashley shows up in TNA I will be angry.

No comments: