2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/13/07

Couple of Quickies...

Rumors have been circulating that CM Punk had bashed both ECW and the ECW Championship during a radio interview. Rumors have also circulated that CM Punk would be booked to drop his title because of these comments. These are untrue rumors.

This is the actual quote by CM Punk: "I've got a decent spot, I'm at all the pay-per-views defending my title but I do feel that ECW is a little bit of the redheaded stepchild of WWE. But that's not all negative, either. I actually embrace that."

No big deal. He's right too. CM Punk is too smart and too hungry and too respectful to say anything damaging or demeaning about World Wrestling Entertainment. He has such a bright future with the company and he is well aware of it.

Also, Joannie Laurner... or whatever the hell her name is... has officially changed her name to Chyna and upon exiting the court at which her name was legally changed she challenged Vince McMahon to a fight... a REAL fight. I believe after that she went home and smoked crack.

Apparently, TNA tried to create some mysterious messages - much like the 'save_us' videos but more like a puzzle that the internet browser visiting TNAWRESTLING.COM can solve - on their website presenting clues on Sting's mystery partner at 'Genesis.' Lame...

I'm going to purchase Bret Hart's new book... and Chris Jericho's new book... but not Dave Batista's new book... although I may buy Greg Batista's new book... I'm still unsure about that one.

No comments: