2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/3/07

The Fabulous Moolah

She's dead. She died yesterday. I'm not sure how and I'm not trying to make light of her death by being uninformed about it. I just heard it and I figured I'd report it.

I'm sure there will be mention of it on Monday. Uhhh... it sucks that people die? I guess... She was a great women's wrestler... probably the greatest ever?

I'm really not trying to make light of her death... I just don't have anything to say about her. I am glad that the WWE stopped with the Moolah/Mae Young angle. It was gross.

I guess I didn't do the Fabulous Moolah justice. Well, it wasn't from lack of effort. Although, I did no research or preparation. I kind of just blogged off the top of my head. So I guess I didn't put any effort into a proper eulogy.

Fuck it. Life moves on.

The Fabulous Moolah
???? - 2007

No comments: