2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/20/07

Y2j!!Y2j!!Y2j!!Y2j!!

Finally!! I had to wait longer than most for less Jericho, which i'll explain in a minute, but coll darnit was it worth it. I honestly haven't felt so alive since august of 99( look it up). Jericho is back, he looks great, and he promos* like a rock star now!! I actually think his voice has moved up a step or two in pitch, or sounds it because of his lead singer style delivery. Jerichos great. Phenomenal entrance, with visual reminders of his original debut in the wwe, stupendous. I loved it. Super excited himself to be back. Seemed very confident in the things he said and the message. More confident than a man acting like a wrestler who is confident, or, the norm. His words were carefully chosen and overall i give the rebut(new word) of Y2j Chris Jericho an 8. Don't be alarmed fellow Jerichoholics, thats on a scale from 2 to 8:)

Scott Hudson says Jericho is all hype with no payoff. Scott Hudson says to wait and see. Ok Scott Hudson. Scott Hudson is a communist.


(one minute later)... I had to work tonight so I couldnt watch the return of the best wrestler ever live with my equally excited friends. Why i couldn't get out of work where others would have been able to, well, that can be the subject of a different blog at a different time. I did get to watch at 3am on dvr, alone, and cold, but ofcourse i hadnt planned on main event jericho so my dvr cut out half-way(i can only assume) through. Sean and i don't usually use this blog for direct contact with one another but i know you're reading this before your seeing me so please save your tivoed raw and save me buddy, by crossing your fingers that your recording contraption picked up the slack of my recording contraption and saved us up some steamy Y2j.
Thanks, Sean, and possibly tivo but definately not dvr,
-Liam




*I will be verbing the word promo from now on. The same is true with the word verb, which will intern have to verb up to it's name

No comments: