2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/4/07

Mo' Steroids... Mo' Problems...

D.H. Smith has etched his and his father's name into history forever with his suspension. Never before have a father and a son both been suspended by the same promotion for failing a drug test of steroids.

Wow. Uhmmm... well, he seemed like he was going to be boring. I'm sure he'll get another chance somewhere down the road. Or maybe not. Maybe he can just mosey on down to Florida and sign up with TNA wrestling. They can find time for him if they drop just one segment of Kurt Angle's backstage antics. You know what? I'll leave TNA up to the Kidd. I don't want to bash it because I actually kind of enjoy it. I will say this: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling doesn't seem to know what direction it is going in. WWE doesn't seem to know either, but the WWE isn't on the brink of bankruptcy.

Also, 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters has been suspended. I am really not not not into 'The Masterpiece.' He's boring. Helloooooo!!! It's 2007... you're going to tell me your finisher is a full-nelson? OK, guy. Good luck with that. Also, good luck being buried on the Smackdown roster. The Kidd informed me that he was booked against The Undertaker in Europe and he wasn't selling an arm injury so The Undertaker worked him stiff so that he would sell it. Then he got hurt because Taker worked him stiff. Now, he fails a drug test. Oh boy... this dude is going to be on TNA in no time.

Maybe someone should start a promotion that implores steroid abuse? D.H. Smith, Chris Masters, 'The Punisher' Andrew 'Test' Martin, Joey Mercury... these are all names that could get a promotion started. I guess it's a bad idea.

I'm looking forward to Raw tomorrow. I haven't seen D-generation X since... 1998... wait... I mean I haven't seen them in 10 months. Oh boy. Oh and Stone Cold! I haven't seen that guy since... well, I saw him at Cyber Sunday. For the love of all that is holy... This is why I love WWE OnDemand. It's all entertainment.

In case The Kidd fails to mention it, Samoa Joe is getting buried like The Undertaker in a buried alive match... except I have a feeling he will not return to fight Kane... actually maybe he will. Maybe Jarrett will bury him and he'll end up in the WWE against Kane. He hasn't signed a contract extension with TNA yet. Maybe he is looking to flirt with Vince McMahon a little? I guess we'll see.

Ok, I have nothing else to say tonight. Let me know what you think of the new layout... or don't. I don't care either way! Happy Sunday!

No comments: