2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/12/07

Pre-Raw Notes 11/12/07

Carlito is as good as gone from the WWE roster. Last week he requested his release from the promotion/company due to his unhappiness concerning the direction of his character.
The WWE did not release him upon his request but will most likely do so this upcoming week.

So, if Carlito appears on Raw tonight, be sure to soak it in for it may be the last time that you ever see him on a WWE program. Also, his merchandise is on clearance, so if you ever thought to yourself 'man, I really want that Carlito shirt with the apple on it,' now is probably the best time to follow through on your desires.

Speaking of merchandise, I was wondering if it's possible to purchase Wrestlemania 20 with the main event of Benoit v. Michaels v. Helmsley included. I'll check it out and report my research later on tonight.

Lumberjack match tonight!!! Triple H v. Umaga... Neat! Also, Vince McMahon will be in the ring with Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton as a mediator. I'm not sure what they will discuss or even what the point of the meeting will be.

I'm thinking tonight's Raw will be LAME. I don't think anymore heat can be added to the Survivor Series card. There just isn't anything going on. Hopefully it's a calm before the storm... with the storm being a really killer PPV and Chris Jericho's return on Raw next Monday 11/19.

The Kidd really seemed to enjoy the TNA 'Genesis' PPV. I liked it, but not as much as The Kidd. The entire presentation still seems a little amateur to me. I'm not speaking on the talent level - which at times is better than the WWE - but the technical television presentation of the program(s). Super-duper big kudos to Christian Cage and Kaz. That was one helluva match they worked. Kaz is a very talented performer with zero charisma and the worst name in professional wrestling (I won't comment further on Kaz's name and personality as it is not my place, as chief WWE correspondent for Outside Interference Wrestling, to shoot on Total Nonstop Action). Also, the Jay Lethal v. Sonjay Dutt match was way above average... not classic... not amazing... but pretty damn good.

In summation, I'm not excited about Raw... I'm not too excited about Survivor Series, but obviously more excited than I am about Raw... I am excited about the 11/19 Raw presupposing I see the 2nd Coming of Chris Jericho. If I don't see the 2nd Coming of Chris Jericho on Raw next week, the WWE better show me the 2nd Coming of Christ because it'd be the only way to make up the disappointment I would feel. I have faith though.

Check back later for Post-Raw notes and check back manana (tomorrow) for my Survivor Series 2007 preview.

Peace out.
- Seannie Wan

No comments: