2008 WWE King of the Ring

2008 WWE King of the Ring
William Regal - a big push followed by a 60 day suspension.

11/20/07

Random Notes - Post Second Coming

I had hoped to have a video of Chris Jericho's return to Raw but I have been unable to find one. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? Truth be told I became frustrated. I figure, if you didn't watch Raw last night for Chris Jericho's return, yet you read a pro-wrestling blog you need to take a good look in the mirror.

Chris Jericho ended the program and ratings for Raw were down from last week. Hmmm... maybe because people weren't interested in Jericho enough to sit through a horrible Diva tag match and Hornswagle v. Carlito?

I was excited to see Jericho. It was the furthest thing from a surprise as it's been speculated for months and confirmed for weeks.

I would like to see Triple H win the WWE title from Orton and turn heel on Jeff Hardy and have the feud culminate at Wrestlemania. I would like to see Michaels work a long program with Ken Kennedy. However, I have no idea what I would like to see Chris Jericho do. Where does he fit? He's already in the title picture... a spot that Jeff Hardy and Ken Kennedy are more deserving of.

I'm not going to knock Chris Jericho at all. I think it's great that he's back in wrestling. However, I also thought it was great when the Ultimate Warrior made his triumphant return at Wrestlemania 12.

Overall, I am excited to tune in on Monday.

As far as Edge, the Armageddon main event will most likely be a triple threat match between him, the Undertaker and Batista for Batista's World Heavyweight Championship.

I'll post a video as soon as I find one.

Peace Out

-Seannie Wan

No comments: